top of page
K75 K100 K1100 'RK' Sub-Frame

K75 K100 K1100 'RK' Sub-Frame

Our unique RK subframe kits have been carefully designed so that it compliments the original tank lines while keeping the original seating position. The timeless shape and form offers a retro theme as well as a modern touch thanks to its integrated and powerful rear LED lights. 

 

New BMW K rear Subframe including:

 

  • Hand-made complete subframe using 15 different 25mm and 22mm tubings, all perfectly welded together.
  • Optional Internal light housing using 12mm steel tubes angled and welded internally to be horizontal to the ground. The lights will also be 185mm apart, therefore as part of British MOT regulations. -The bright powerful E-Marked 3-in-1 LED lights. Worth £135 (included) brand: Highsider, made in Germany.
  • Optional Acerbis Rear Fender with pre-welded internal threaded holes to mount the rear fender on to our subframe. 
  • Includes the rear shock/suspension mounting plate.
  • Optional threaded holes for mounting the rear mudgaurd and any other threaded holes or brackets for a high mounted exhaust - upon request. 
  • Seat Bolt Lock included with 2 keys - included when seat pan is specified. 

 

The frame will come un-painted and untreated, ready to be welded directly on your existing frame - however you will need to cut your frame in order to insert our 25mm tubes into the 30mm frame. Please observe the video as a guide. This sub-frame is designed to fit directly into the original K75/K100/K1100 main frame using the original single shock design. 

 

 

  • PRODUCT LEAD TIME

    Made on request, shipping within 4 weeks after placing your order.

  • RETURN & REFUND POLICY

    As these products are made to order, they cannot be returned, unless faulty. 

  • SHIPPING INFO

    Shipping Costs are included in the price. Fully Insured. Buyer is responsible to pay towards any custom duties during transit. We offer Parcel Tracking on every shipment.

  • PART PAYMENT OPTION

    Part payment options are available. You can contact us directly via email or whatsapp for more details. We would send an invoice for a part upfront payment of 60% and then prior shipment we would issue the remaining 40% balance. We use a similar payment methods for our motorcycle builds.

£1,540.00 Regular Price
£924.00Sale Price
bottom of page